• Land plot of total area 17.6 ha (176,352 m2), with adjacent mooring berths – with a possibility to conclude a lease agreement for 30 years (till 2045)
• Mooring berth of total length 495 meters, including berths No 17, 18 completely, and berth No 19 partially:
o Berth No 17 – length 183.5 meters, depth – 6.3 meters, with a possibility to moor vessels of length up to 150 meters, width up to 20 meters and draft up to 6 meters;
o Berth No 18 – length 213.4 meters, depth – 6.3 meters, with a possibility to moor vessels of length up to 165 meters, width up to 22 meters and draft up to 6 meters;
o Berth No 19 – length 381.7 meters, depth – 7.0 meters, with a possibility to moor vessels of length up to 165 meters, width up to 22 meters and draft up to 6.2 meters;
o Navigable depth at the mooring buoy – 12 meters;
o Navigable depth of Tosmare canal – 10 meters (in perspective up to 12 meters)
• Portal crane – 32 tons
• Portal crane – 16 tons
• Traveling gantry crane – 10 tons
• 34 buildings with total area of the covered premises 44,000 m2
o warehouses – 2,200 m2, 1,800 m2, 1,700 m2, 1,400 m2, 720 m2, etc.
o administrative building with floor area of 5,000 m2
• Garage for auto transport – 1,700 m2
• Two underground storages for petroleum products – total volume up to 4,000 m3
• All structures, buildings and equipment are not pledged, without any debts, and completely belong to the company
• All utilities are available – electricity, natural gas, municipal water and sewage, 2 artesian wells
• Approach railways within the territory with total length up to 600 meters
• Slip for pulling ships out of the water on the shore, and adjacent land plot with total area 1.1127 ha (11,127 m2) – with a right for its lease for 30 years (till 2045)
• Traveling gantry crane – 32 tons
• 2 winches with total pulling force 300 tons
• Electricity, water supply
• Reloading of the bulk and general cargos, timber, coal, ferroalloys, cotton, cement, peat, grain, feedstuff, metal scrap, oversize and packed cargos
• Arrangement of an industrial park
• Arrangement of a logistic center
• Development of production activities related to metal processing, timber processing, chemical industry and other areas
• Ship breaking/cutting for metal scrap
• Ship repair
• Stevedore services
o storage of cargos in the closed and open warehouses
o unloading and loading of goods from/to railway transport, trucks, ships, containers
• Leasing the premises
o 34 buildings with total area of the covered premises 44,000 m2 (warehouses – 2,200 m2, 1,800 m2, 1,700 m2, 1,400 m2, 720 m2, etc.), including 5-storey administrative building with floor area 5,000 m2
o Garage for auto transport – 1,700 m2
o Two underground storages for petroleum products – total volume up to 4,000 m3
As the sole owners of the aforesaid property we are completely open for discussion of any forms of mutually beneficial cooperation for the use and development of our territory.
We will gladly consider all Your proposals, beginning from joint development of the territory till its partial use with lease, as well as its full or partial sale.
In case You are interested in purchasing the whole aforesaid property, we are ready to offer for consideration a price of 7.5 million EUR as a starting price for the whole described complex. This proposed price is not an ultimate price and we are ready to consider any of Your counter proposals.
We will be glad to answer any additional questions as well as to provide any available additional information.
Inspection and examination of the property is possible at any time convenient to You.